Two hair heroes

April 10, 2016


When it comes to hair, I wasn't blessed with naturally beautiful locks, but instead require a bit more attention to get things looking soft and sleek. Over the years i've tried hundreds of products in an attempt to banish the frizz and brittle ends, but none have worked quite so well as my current favourites.



To battle frizz, Living Proof's No Frizz Nourishing Styling Cream is the most effective product i've tried so far. Though it is rich enough to tame frizz, it does so without weighing my fine hair down or leaving it feeling greasy. It also helps hair to resist frizzing up when things get a bit humid outside, which is a life saviour if like me you have a tendency to forget to pack an umbrella!

O&M's Know Knott Conditioning Detangler is a rather new addition to my routine but it has quickly become a staple. The peach scented spray nourishes, hydrates and detangles locks so well that it makes dry ends and stubborn knots a distant memory. Containing cold-pressed organic Argan and Macadamia oils, the spray also reconditions and protects hair against breakage.

Have you tried either of these? What are your hair heroes?

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. The detangler sounds like a dream, from the smell to how well it works! x

    Jodie // jodieloue.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is - and the peach scent just takes it to a whoooole other level! x

      Delete
  2. I definitely need to try the no frizz cream by living proof! It sounds great and I could use some frizz taming haha :)

    Kathy
    www.alongcamekathy.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've actually never tried or heard of these products - the packaging for the O&M product looks so pretty!

    Lucy | Forever September

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've sold me on the Know Knot De-tangler, though the peach scent and pink packaging certainly help too haha. I've read quite a few rave reviews from O&M recently, so I can definitely see a Space NK order in my future :)
    xxx Claire
    http://www.claireellis.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.
I read and appreciate every single one ♥