L'Oreal Colour Riche Mono Eyeshadows

July 13, 2014



L'Oreal's eyeshadow offering has always been pretty impressive, but the new kid on the block has got my heart racing...

Lets start with the packaging - it's sleek, sturdy and generally looks a lot more 'high end' than drugstore. The pros don't stop there either as the actual product inside delivers too. The shadows buttery texture applies effortlessly and without fallout. For a vibrant impact of colour I use a flat brush like Mac's 239, or for a more subtle and blended wash of colour, the Mac 217 is your perfect companion. Add a little bit of primer underneath (Nars' Smudge proof eyeshadow base is my weapon of choice) and these shadows stay in place and vibrant all day.

Colour wise, the selection is great for a drugstore offering. My choices might look pretty similar on camera but I promise they're all different in real life!


200 Over the Taupe | 502 Quartz Fume | 201 Cafe Saint Germain

Pigmentation, application, texture and packaging - it's all there, and for only £5.49 each (here), you really can't go wrong.




You Might Also Like

20 comments

  1. Your photos are so nice and it's a great post, I love the colours :)

    http://books-and-memories.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look lovely! I'll have to keep my eyes out for them. I typically don't purchase single eyeshadows as they tend to get lost in my collection but these may be an exception. xx
    Celina | The Celution | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're so gorgeous! I definitely need to pick up a few. I love the photos too!

    The Sunday Chapter
    Angela xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look nice, I would have loved to see swatches xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. ah so pretty I really need to go and try these! I love how beautiful your photos looks too!

    pippibee.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! I really love the patterns on these too. I'm a huge fan of their infallible range, so I'm sure these are amazing too! Must give them a go.

    Tasha // shiwashiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your photography is beautiful! New follower x

    Sweet Dreams Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous eyeshadows, I will definitely be keeping an eye out for these beauts :)
    xxx Claire
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. oo i really like the colours of these, will have to check some of them out xx
    mollyox.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your photography is just beautiful.

    I'm going to have to keep an eye out for tees eyeshadows, the shades are just heavenly and for a mere £5.49 you really can't complain.

    Abbie x

    ReplyDelete
  12. These look absolutely beautiful! I really want to get my hands on these, I know I'd get such good use out of them.

    Your photos are also beautiful.


    Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can't wait for these shadows to hit shelves here, they are so, so stunning. I love that a lot of them are taupe colours too!

    nueyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the colour "quarts fume" gorgeous xx

    www.roseandmuse.com
    www.roseandmusevintage.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ooh, how pretty! Quartz Fume looks especially gorgeous. Gotta love drugstore products that are a lovely as these :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love L'Oreal's eyeshadows as well! Great review :)
    - C
    Claudine Converses

    ReplyDelete
  17. They look so cute! I can't believe they're that cheap!

    xx, Be || lovefrombe

    ReplyDelete
  18. Was just introduced to your blog. It is lovely!!! I love the Cafe Saint Germain, lovely and unbelievably cheap :)

    Jayne x

    http://jaynemaree.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such gorgeous shades, im in love with all 3!
    Just followed you on bloglovin :)
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.
I read and appreciate every single one ♥