Burberry Eyeshadow - An Expanding Collection

October 09, 2015


When it comes to makeup, eyeshadow is my weakness. It doesnt matter how many (pretty similar) shades of brown, taupe, beige, bronze and just generally neutral shadows I have, I can't resist adding more to my collection.


When I discovered the wonders of Burberry's Pale Barley - the one wash wonder that all eyeshadowaholics dreams are make of, I knew my venture into the world of Burberry makeup wouldn't end there. Not only the the packaging all sorts of dreamy but the texture of this shadow is amazing. Though they are descrived as 'sheer' the pigment is easily built up and they blend effortlessly. 

My second purchase Midnight Brown is slightly darker than my usual everyday eye shadow pick but it's perfect for adding definition to the outer corner or creating more of a smokey eye for the evenings. The subtle shummer looks beautiful when it catches the light and with a bit of primer underneather I havent had a problem with fallout either.

I don't think my new found addiction for Burberry is stopping here as i've got my beady eyes on the shade Rosewood next - and then there's the lipsticks...

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Gorgeous makeup, love the packaging too! <3

    I'm currently hosting a sunglasses giveaway over on my blog, would love for you to enter:

    * Electric Sunrise - Fashion and Lifestyle Blog *

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those two eyeshadows look absolutely gorgeous!
    Maddy, xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Burberry eyeshadows look amazing and super pretty - I also had my eye on Rosewood it looks gorgeous!

    Lucy | www.foreverseptemberr.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never stop wearing Burberry Pale Barley because it is just the perfect shade. Looking at Midnight Brown here though, it looks like there's another shade I need to try out! xx
    Celina | The Celution | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have and love both of these shades!

    Laura | Breton & Blush

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your photography is beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What beautiful shades, Pale Barley seems like the ideal everyday shade, I need to give it a swatch!

    Jasmine | jasminehardingmakeup.com xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.
I read and appreciate every single one ♥