February Favourites

March 09, 2015




Another month, another favourites. February was a great month, but then again, it does include a day dedicated to pancakes - what's not to love?! 



I've been really enjoying eating better so far this year, and Ella's book is full of delicious and healthy recipe inspiration. Her blog is just as beautiful, I could browse her posts for hours. I'm yet to try a recipe that I haven't liked - they are just that good!

These smell AH-mazing. I could just sit and sniff these salts all day, they are so addictive! I'm pretty sure that i've started taking more baths than usual just so that I have an excuse to use these! 

This is actually an old favourite of mine but after seeing an influx of posts featuring the Ombre Blackstar's it inspired me to dig mine out. Misty Rock is a beautiful shimmery taupe shade that looks beautiful smudged across the lid. I love how effortless and quick these are to apply yet they don't compromise on staying power either. I'm already planning my next purchase...

After running out of my old tub in February, I realised just how much I love this stuff. It leaves skin looking smooth and radiant, yet manages to control shine without drying the skin and leaving that tell-tale 'cakey' finish. I use mine after foundation but you can use it before as a primer or on its own. There's no denying that it comes at a price, but since my last tub lasted a good twelve months, I think its definitely worth the investment.

I got this for Christmas in a little set of Clinique skincare, and after managing to pump my way through my Pai eye cream a few weeks later, I decided to give this one a go. The consistency is rich and hydrating and leaves skin feeling soft and smooth without any irritation. It works well under makeup too as its not too heavy and sinks in quickly. I've been using it daily and I've made quite a dent in the small tub! I can't really comment on the 'wrinkle correcting' but in terms of hydration, this delivers.

If I wasn't wearing Misty Rock in February, then you can bet it was this eyeshadow combo on my lids. Like all Nars shadow, the quality is beautiful - pigmented and buttery, its a pleasure to apply and wears well throughout the day. The bronze and taupe hues are right up my street and I can see myself getting a lot of use out of this little palette. 


You Might Also Like

18 comments

  1. Kalahari is such a gorgeous duo!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is, the photos probably don't do it justice! xx

      Delete
  2. I keep wanting to pick up Deliciously Ella. I want to start cooking better food for myself :) x

    lissyhayes.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. I'm not sure I could survive weeks without pancakes! xxx

      Delete
  4. Kalahari is such a gorgeous duo. I own it but really don't reach for it enough! xx
    Celina | The Celution | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ella's book is definitely going to mine on my next shopping trip, it looks so beautiful! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome favourites! I'm so intrigued about that cookbook since exploring her website. Love the look of the NARS duo, too - I've picked it up in Sephora before but haven't committed!

    Erin | Erin and Katherine Talk Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really worth a read and looks gorgeous on the coffee table :) xx

      Delete
  7. I randomly found your blog, but already love it! Everything is so beautiful! Great job!

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Deliciously Ella is actually awesome - was recommended to me by a friend and am doing so now myself too. Cool choices x

    The Fairytale Pretty Picture

    ReplyDelete
  9. I recently bought the By Terry Hyaluronic Hydra Powder and it is amazing, completely worth the exorbitant price!

    Laura | Breton & Blush

    ReplyDelete
  10. drawing app-MyBrushes Paint for Mac app is the best Mac paint software to paint on Mac infinite canvas and PLAYBACK drawing Paintbrush for Mac.It's good as ms Paint for Mac.

    ReplyDelete
  11. avi to mp4 converter-Total Video Converter, a very powerful Avi to Mp4 Video Converter, convert any video files to avi, 3gp, mp4, psp, iPod, iPhone, flv, DVD, VCD.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.
I read and appreciate every single one ♥