Additions

March 20, 2014


A couple of weeks ago, another little Space NK parcel arrived on my doorstep. An irresistible pre-order of the Hourglass Ambient lighting blush quickly led to a few more lust-worthy items being added to my basket...oops.

The Oribe Dry Texturising Spray has been on my wish list for quite a while now. I've been a bit reluctant to part with the pennies for something that I wasn't sure would work for me, but after falling in love with Bumble and Bumbles Dry Spun Finish, I decided to give it a whirl. A few spritzes into the roots of my hair adds an amazing oomph of much needed volume and texture without looking or feeling at all gritty or sticky. I would definitely be willing to splurge on the bigger bottle once this little can is used up.




As soon as I heard about the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blushes I knew I wouldn't be able to resist - they are simply stunning. I chose Luminous Flush a pink toned coral with gold veining. The finish is so natural and radiant, it's quite different to anything else I've tried. I've also found this shade to have quite good pigmentation when built up. 



The final item added to my basket had to be the Hourglass Arch Brow Sculpting Pencil. This is without a doubt my favorite brow pencil. The consistency is perfect - easily buildable for either a natural or defined brow and waxy enough to keep everything in place. The colour dark brunette is also the perfect match for me and the spoolie on the other end is a winner. 

What have you been buying lately?



You Might Also Like

15 comments

  1. Lovely photos (I don't know the products eheh). Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab selection of products, I really have my eye on the Hourglass blushes, I will definitely be adding one to my collection soon :)
    xxx Claire
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The blush is absolutely gorgeous but it's not overly special for the price so I haven't purchased any of them yet. They would be a lovely gift though! xx
    Celina | The Celution | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to try the Hourglass brow pencil <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have heard a lot about the Hourglass brand, I really want to try out a few of their products.

    P.xx
    GreyWalls

    ReplyDelete
  6. that texturising spray definitely looks like it's worth a try. flat hair is the worst!

    love this post :)

    charlotte
    www.clxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. great additions, i literally want every single thing that you got! xx
    mollyox.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow! All of these products look fab! Definitely going to try one of these...just can't decide which one first. :)
    blog ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow laura these pictures are incredible! Could you do a photography post? I'd love to read that! And I also love those products, I don't own any of them, but they've been all over the blogsphere and I really want to try them out! Especially that beautiful blush!
    The Beauty Break

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely Post dear!
    Just found yout blog and I am pretty impressed. I'd be glad if you'd check out my blog and let me know what you think!
    Love, Chiara of http://modemood.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. The Hourglass blush is so beautiful! I love the sort of retro chic packaging as well.

    Jordan | Boho Vanity

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am obsessed with those ambient lighting blushes and got the shade diffused heat. I loved it so much I've ordered this one and can't wait for it to arrive.

    katespitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. We really want to try the ambient lighting stuff! Hour glass are just so amazing. You have such a cute blog x

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow these products look fab! hourglass blushes sound fab!!

    http://thisgirlloveschic.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great photos!! I love your blog!
    xoxo, ffeelingfree.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.
I read and appreciate every single one ♥