Korres Mango Lip Butter

October 12, 2012



Over the last few weeks i have fallen in love with Korres lip butter in the shade mango. Not only does it leave my lips feeling silky and smooth but also adds a wash of colour and shine. It doesn't leave your lips feeling dry once it's worn off either (one of my pet peeves with lip balm). I'm also a huge fan of the sweet mango scent which though detectable, is not overpowering. It definitely adds to the overall yummy-ness of the product!



The lip butters also come in several different shades (with corresponding scents) including guava, jasmine, pomegranate, wild rose and quince. As a 'natural' brand Korres also avoids using silicone, propylene glycol and ethanolamine in their products which is another added bonus, especially if you use as much lip balm as i do on a daily basis! For around £7 each they're not the most affordable lip butter on the market but definitely worth the investment if you're on the lookout for a good all-round lip balm. I'm already waiting for the arrival of my next one in the post...



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.
I read and appreciate every single one ♥